Territorial army officer recruitment 2018: The Territorial Army (TA) comprises approximately of 40,000 first line troops and 160,000-second line troops. These troops include the departmental Territorial Army such as Railway, IOC, ONGC, Telecommunication and General Hospitals, and the non-departmental Territorial Army units of the Infantry battalions and the ecological regiments which are affiliated to the various infantry battalions of the Territorial Army. All candidates need to fill TA Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Form for their selection in the TA. And it is available only through the official website.
Territorial army officer recruitment 2018
Headquarters of the Territorial Army
There are 5 Group Headquarters of the Territorial Army which is as follows:-
- Southern Command:- Pune, Maharashtra.
- Eastern Command:-Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Western Command:-Chandigarh(Union Territory)
- Central Command:-Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Nothern Command:-Udhampur, Jammu & Kashmir.
Territorial Army officer recruitment 2018
For the post of a Territorial army officer, one must satisfy the below-mentioned qualifications
Interested Aspirants must have completed any degree of their choice from a recognized Board in India.
The previous employment status can be any of the Gainfully Employed(Central govt./union territory/semi govt./self-employed/private).
The age of the aspirant(All candidates and Ex-Servicemen) for soldier GD: 18 years to 40 years Or born between 01- 10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
Note: The candidate must be medically fit while attending the interview. Any candidate serving under the regular Indian Army armed force such as the Army, Navy, and Air Force are not allowed to apply for the recruitment. This is only for Indian citizens.
The selection process varies depending upon the candidate:
Selection Process for Civilian Entry
Application form: The initial screening happens through the application and only the eligible candidate is called for the screening in the respective Group Headquarters.
Preliminary Interview Board(PIB): The candidates who are selected from inital screening in respective TA headquarters will have to clear the below tests.
- Written Exam:- The written exam is framed to test the intelligence ability of the candidate and it is based of objective type questions and it will cover mostly the General Awareness of issues related to Political and Economical affairs, international and national affairs and sports.
- Interview:- Interview will be conducted by the authorities in the prescribe manner be it in a group or individual interview manner. Bio-Data and employment details along with monthly income of the candidate from various source should be produced.
The candidate who clears the above test will be moved to the final test of the selection process.
Service Selection Board(SSB):- The selection stage of the SSB is conducted by the authorities of the SSB and comprise of the following test.
- Medical Test: The candidates must be medically fit to be shortlisted by the SSB for the training and those who are medically unfit will be disqualified.
Likewise, Recruitment Process For Ex-servicemen is also there, kindly go through the brochure for further details.
The below-mentioned certificates are important for filling application.
- Educational Certificate (Metric onward).
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Identity proof(Voter id/Pan card/Passport/Driving license).
- Domicile/Residential certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- service certificate(Central govt./Union Territory/Semi govt./Private).
- Self-employed candidates are required to provide the affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of the minimum value duly attested stating nature of self-employment and the income of the candidate.
This is all about Territorial Army officer recruitment 2018.