Join Indian Army: This exam organized by the Indian army for the various posts such as GD, Clerk and SKT, Technical tradesman and nursing assistant. It is a golden chance for all interested and eligible candidates who are waiting for the latest vacancy of Army Recruitment in Himachal Pradesh 2018. Himachal Pradesh is a state of India and its Board conducts the Bharti district wise and all district candidates need to attend the Himachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally on their Bharti Date. All interested Candidates can Fill the online application form for Himachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally and Those candidates who belong to Himachal Pradesh can apply for the Army Recruitment in Himachal Pradesh 2018. So candidates should start their preparation to score good marks in exams.
Join Indian Army
Below criteria are must for applying for the mentioned posts.
Height and Weight Criteria
- SKT/clerk posts: 162cm
- Soldier technical, soldier general duty, soldier tradesman, and soldier nursing assistant: 170cm
The Chest size must be at least a minimum of 77cms with 05 centimeters expansion. The weight of each candidate must be more than 50kgs for all the posts.
Age Criteria for soldier GD
The age of the aspirant for soldier GD: 17.5 years to 21 years Or born between 01- 10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
For remaining posts- Every candidate age must be in between 17.5 years to 23 years. Or the candidate must be born between 01- 10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Note: The candidate must be medically fit while attending the rally.
How to Apply
The applicants must apply only through the official website portal of Indian army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The online applications will remain open from 14th December 2017 to 27th January 2018
- Goto the Indian Army official website link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the login option and log in with UID and Password.
- Click on the Indian Army Rally Bharti Himachal Pradesh Admit Card 2018 link present on the screen.
- Click on the Admit card link that you will see on the screen.
- Then press continues, admit card file in PDf/document format will be downloaded and take the print out of it.
- The applicant must carry the admit card to the rally. ( take a few copies of admit card for safety purpose )
Important Documents to be brought
- The Admit Card 2018 for Indian army recruitment.
- Original marks memo of 10th/12th (intermediate).
- Nativity/Residence certificate of Himachal Bonafide signed by Tehsildar
- Dogra Class Certificate
- Caste Certificate for the applicants who belong to SC/ST or BC
- Minority Community Certificate(for minority)
- Character Certificate is mandatory for all the applicants
- NCC Certificates whichever you have A/B/C.
- Sports Certificate(if applied in sports category)
- The recent passport sized photographs of the applicant (20 copies).
- Relationship Certificate( Serviceman / Ex-Serviceman sons)
- Aadhar card and PAN card along with Bank account
- Aspirants with non-married status are eligible.
- Online registration is a must for all the aspirants who want to attend for the Indian army open rally recruitment 2018.
- A valid Indian Army Rally Bharti Palampur Admit Card 2018 is must.
- The reporting date of the candidate is mentioned in the admit card which is available on the official website of Indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in. From 28th January 2018 candidates must bring the admit card to the army open recruitment rally in 2018.
- All the aspirants are informed to attach a passport-sized photograph in the top right-hand corner of the admit card.
- Every aspirant should bring a photocopy or Xerox of PAN card and Aadhar card along with the admit card to the Indian army open recruitment rally 2018.
- The admit cards of the aspirants are available on the official website of Indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in. from 28-01- 2018( The aspirant must take a black and white hard copy using laser printer only)
This is all about Join Indian Army. Keep coming for more updates regarding Indian Army Recruitment.