Delhi Army Bharti 2018: If you an Indian Army aspirant, then you must be filling the online application very frequently. if you are applying, then you will get an email from the official department of Indian Army recruitment.
The email will provide you the update of the admit card so that you can download it in your device & take it to the exam hall in the long duration of time. You are instructed to check the email id from time to time & check the details.
The Indian army hall tickets are available only on their official website and it will be available to the aspirants who applied only through their official website.
This exam organized by the Indian army for the various posts. It is a golden chance for all interested and eligible candidates who are waiting for the latest vacancy of Army Recruitment in Nagaland. Candidates Can also check here current and upcoming recruitment rally Bharti date, rally Schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date. Here all the info regarding Delhi Army Bharti 2018 @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Delhi Army Bharti 2018: Important Dates
- Online Application start date: 13 Feb 2018
- Online Application end date: 27 March 2018
- Army Recruitment Rally Date: 05 – 21 Apr 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 28 March 2018
- Running Date, Day Wise Rally Schedule: Check In Admit Card
- Medical Exam: From 06 Apr 2018
Delhi Indian Army Rally Bharti post details
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Veterinary
- Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition)
- Soldier SKT / Clerks
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Sol TDN
- Soldier Clerk & Store Keeper TechnicalSoldier General Duty (GD)
Interested Aspirants must have completed 10th / 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board in India.
Height and Weight Criteria
- SKT/clerk posts: 162cm
- All others: 170 cms
The Chest size must be at least a minimum of 77cms with 05 centimetres expansion except for Soldier tradesman. The weight of each candidate must be more than 50kgs for all the posts.
The age of the aspirant for soldier GD: 17.5 years to 21 years Or born between 01- 10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
For remaining posts- Every candidate age must be in between 17.5 years to 23 years. Or the candidate must be born between 01- 10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Note: The candidate must be medically fit while attending the rally.
Important Documents to be brought
- The Admit Card 2018 for Indian army recruitment.
- Original marks memo of 10th/12th (intermediate) and all educational certificates.
- Character Certificate
- Documents of Garhwali/ Kumaoni
- Dogra Class Certificate
- Caste Certificate for the applicants who belong to SC/ST or BC and affidavit
- Border area documents
- Minority Community Certificate(for minority)
- Character Certificate is mandatory for all the applicants
- NCC Certificates whichever you have A/B/C.
- Sports Certificate(if applied in sports category)
- The recent passport sized photographs of the applicant (20 copies).
- Relationship Certificate( Serviceman / Ex-Serviceman sons)
- Aadhar card and PAN card along with Bank account and Voter ID
- Aspirants with non-married status are eligible.
- Online registration is a must for all the aspirants who want to attend for the Indian army open rally recruitment 2018.
- A valid Indian Army Rally Bharti Palampur Admit Card 2018 is must.
- The reporting date of the candidate is mentioned in the admit card which is available on the official website of Indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in. From 28th January 2018 candidates must bring the admit card to the army open recruitment rally 2018.
- All the aspirants are informed to attach a passport-sized photograph in the top right-hand corner of the admit card with self-attestation.
- Every aspirant should bring a photocopy or Xerox of PAN card and Aadhar card along with the admit card to the Indian army open recruitment rally 2018.
- The admit cards of the aspirants are available on the official website of Indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in. from 28-01- 2018( The aspirant must take a black and white hard copy using laser printer only)
How to Apply
The applicants must apply only through the official website portal of Indian army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The online applications will remain open from 08 February 2018 to 24 March 2018
- Goto the Indian Army official website link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the login option and log in with UID and Password.
- Click on the Army Rally Recruitment ARO Delhi Admit Card 2018 link present on the screen.
- Click on the Admit card link that you will see on the screen.
- Then press continues, admit card file in PDf/document format will be downloaded and take the print out of it.
- The applicant must carry the admit card to the rally. ( take a few copies of admit card for safety purpose )
This is all about Delhi Army Bharti 2018.