Army relation Bharti 2018: Indian Army Admit Card 2018: If you an Indian Army aspirant, then you must be filling the online application very frequently. if you are applying, then you will get an email from the official department of Indian Army recruitment. The email will provide you with the update of the admit card so that you can download it in your device & take it to the exam hall in the long duration of time. You are instructed to check the email id from time to time & check the details.
The Indian army hall tickets are available only on their official website and it will be available to the aspirants who applied only through their official website.
Army relation Bharti 2018 – Proposed UHQ Quota Recruitment Rally( April 2018 Artillery Centre Hyderabad)
|Date||Cat/ Trade||States/ Region||Remarks|
|19-23 March 2018||Outstanding Sportsmen||Tech Eval Bd at Makhan Singh Stadium||CEE – 29 July 2018|
|03 April 2018||Sol Clerk/ SKT||Any State/ UT of India (Son/ Brother of Ex-Servicemen/ Serving Soldier and son of War Widow of Regt of Artillery only)||Written Test 29 July 2018|
|04 April 2018||Sol GD||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Chandigarh, Delhi, Faridabad & Gurgaon, Himachal Pradesh, J & K, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Nepal, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & West Bengal.||Written Exam 29 July 2018|
|05 April 2018||Sol GD (incl SHGD)||Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana||Common Entrance Exam 29 July 2018|
|06 April 2018||Sol Tech (Svyr)||Any State/ UT of India||CEE – 29 July 2018|
|Sol GD||Outstanding Sportsmen Sponsored by Unit & BSC Candidates||CEE – 29 July 2018|
|07 April 2018||Sol TDN Incl Musn||Any State/ UT of India||CEE – 29 July 2018|
|08 April 2018||Sol TDN (Musn)||Aptitude Test||CEE – 29 July 2018|
|Medical Will||Commence||From||04 April 2018|
Below are the documents required for Army Relation Barathi 2018:
- Original 10th Pass Certificate and Marksheet. Original 12th Pass Certificate and mark sheet.
- Dependent / Relationship certificate from the record office.
- Discharge Certificate ( for sons of retired service personals).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate(Signed By Principal / Head Master / Gram Sarpanch)signed not more than three months before of date of enrollment.
- Unmarried Certificate.
- Affidavit in case of Name and Date of Birth Variation.
- Family Photograph with names of the person on it ( Required in some centers).
- Indemnity Bond – as Shown in every notification of UHQ.
- Sponsor Certificate (Required in some Centers ).
- 20 Passport size latest colored photos.
- Aadhar card and PAN card along with Bank account and Voter ID
- The recent passport sized photographs of the applicant (20 copies).
- Sports Certificate(if applied in sports category)
Note – Some centers also ask for more documents please cross check the list of documents and your eligibility before visiting Center.
Indian Army Relation Bharti 2018: List, Charts, and Dates
- Enter into the Indian Army Relation Bharti definitive joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Just apply for the online link.
- Then, the candidates have to make the new registration process by providing important details.
- Fill the required fields with the appropriate details (like academic and educational details as per the certificates).
- Before submitting the form check twice or thrice for mistakes.
- If there any existence of mistakes in the application form it will be rejected.
- After completion of the manual check, process click “Submit”.
- Now, the candidates need to upload the entire Indian Army Relation Recruitment scanned documents appropriately in their required fields.
- Again check the form for any mistakes and then click “Submit”.
- After Submitting, take a print out for future use.
How to Apply
The applicants must apply only through the official website portal of Indian army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The online Application will remain open depending upon the post and other criteria.
- Goto the Indian Army official website link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the login option and log in with UID and Password.
- Click on the Indian Army Rally Bharti Admit Card 2018 link present on the screen.
- Click on the Admit card link that you will see on the screen.
- Then press continues, admit card file in PDf/document format will be downloaded and take the print out of it.
- The applicant must carry the admit card to the rally. ( take a few copies of admit card for safety purpose )
This is all about Army relation Bharti 2018